hi there 👋
I’m Cameron McCool.
First things first: isn’t that the most ridiculous surname ever?
I’ve had a couple of job interviews that started with “Well we love your made up name.”
Just to confirm: it’s real. I swear.
Now that that’s out of the way, I’m guessing you’re here to learn a little more about me.
In a nutshell:
I earn my living as a conversion copywriter (meaning: I write things that help companies generate growth and revenue.)
I spend the rest of my time being a dilettante (meaning: travel, fitness, making Spotify playlists, and comedy writing).
In bullet points:
- I am growing my copywriting business Damn Good Writers. (Thank you for sending any leads my way!)
- Each month I offer a free copywriting package to non-profits and those in need.
- I wrote a book once. I hope to write many more.
- One of my big hairy audacious goals is to be a comedy writer. But if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that my comedy is super crass. So I’m not entirely sure how to make this happen without offending, oh, say... 87% of the human population. If you have any ideas on next steps, let me know!
- I have lived and worked in Madrid, London, Sydney, Hawaii, and Vancouver. Ask me for travel recommendations.
- My professional ethos: do work that helps others live a better life.
If you’d like to connect, you can:
Subscribe to get infrequent updates on my projects.
Track me down on Twitter.
Or just shoot me an email.